Embracing the Journey: Healing Our Emotions, A Master Class in Relationships
November 10 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm$60
A Master Class in Relationships
Join us for an afternoon of Emotional Healing
Have you ever heard the saying…“The quality of our lives are directly proportionate to the quality of our relationships?”
In everyday life, intimate relationships and even casual friendships can trigger us. When issues arise in a relationship—as they often do—at a certain point, we must face “our emotions” aka as ‘our shadows.’
For us to identify a ‘shadow’ it is usually indicative of something that triggers you in another. When we are in any type of relationship, it is often likened to looking in a mirror, yet it’s a mirror of those aspects we may not like in ourselves.
When the mirror is constantly being reflected back, we can either keep running away, or face it and learn to love these parts of ourselves. Isn’t it ironic that much of our unconscious shadow can easily hide as long as we avoid relationships or endlessly look for the “perfect partner” who will never appear.
On the other hand, some of us go from relationship to relationship, afraid of being alone, not integrating the lessons from past relationships and constantly looking outside of ourselves for love and fulfillment. This is a lot of work because those old wounds can hurt a lot and we all tend to avoid pain and buffer it up with a band-aid, projecting it on the other person instead of healing it. It’s also quite literally the place inside where there’s a fire powerful enough to transform lead into gold.
The first stage of healing our emotional body is to know more about the area in which our emotions surface and express themselves, or rather where we ‘get stuck.’
COME SPEND THE AFTERNOON SAFELY EXPLORING:
• The collection of beliefs, thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors that prevent you from having all the love, success, and happiness you desire
• The stories you tell yourself about who you are and what you are worthy of
• Your outdated ways of being that keep you stuck, cause you pain, and no longer serve you
• Your feelings of unworthiness and tendencies to self-sabotage
• All of the magnificent parts of yourself that you don’t claim but instead project onto others–yes did you know you also reject your greatness?!!! Come find out how!
THROUGHOUT THE AFTERNOON YOU WILL LEARN:
• Tools, concepts, and exercises that allow you to redirect the trajectory of your history
• How to live a life that is always being guided by Light, Love and Your Higher Self
• How to get back in the driver’s seat of your life by taking radical responsibility
• Structures for success to support you in continually falling in love with yourself and your life
• You become the idol of yourself as you step into becoming the person you want and were born to be!
• You shift from a life of mediocrity to a life filled to the brim with adventure, love, and deep satisfaction
• What to bring
Bring a journal, water bottle, wear comfortable clothing, and layers in case of cold!
PERSONAL INVESTMENT IN YOUR HEALING:
$60 in advance. $77 at the door
WEST COAST EVENT